Radom Acts of Kindness 30-Day Challenge
11/29/2017 12:54 PM
Are you up for the 30-day random acts of kindness challenge?
Developing a habit of personal social responsibility, and not relying on others to make the world a better place, could change how you view your community. Personal social responsibility is about ‘we’ instead of ‘me’, recognizing that our behavior impacts others. If you haven’t already developed your own habit, the 30-day random acts of kindness challenge could be a great place to start.
Not only can performing acts of kindness for others be gratifying, but it’s also possible the beneficiary of a random act of kindness during your 30-day challenge will become inspired, participate, and pay the act of kindness forward.
Here are 10 random acts of kindness to get you started:
1. Spare a few quarters if your neighbor is short on change, so they can finish their laundry.
2. If you see someone has dropped something on the street, pick it up and return it to the owner.
3. Pay for someone’s meal.
4. Plug a meter if you see it’s close to expiring.
5. Say ‘hello’ to a neighbor you have yet to meet.
6. Give someone your full attention.
7. Hold the door for someone.
8. Pay for someone’s gas.
9. Let someone into your lane during rush hour traffic.
10. Give a stranger a flower.
If you’re up for the 30-day random acts of kindness challenge, let us know. TrikleTrade loves to hear testimonies of random acts of kindness. We want to share your journey with the TrikleTrade community to inspire someone else to put the 30-day challenge into action. Write to us at email@example.com.
“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.” – Khalil Gibran